Labels

2011年11月27日星期日

Previous(what i skipped)

oppppsssss~ i totally forget my blog.
let's return back to previous


post back what i skip.


August..
four of us. =)

omg~ my face are too sharp. 
=.=''
i love this relationship.
<3

hope can last for longer 
NO! is should last for forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
September


we ate at MP.
I love food
I love seafood
I lost myself when i meet them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October

His B'day


Bought a Oreo cheese cake for him
Bought a Polo wallet for him.

What i done just for him
and hope he always being happy 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November

Sushi King member day
Dachen his gf, Eros, Sam, Bei and I 
wait for 1and 1/2 hour just for it


is it too much for 6 person?
=)


没有评论:

发表评论