Labels

2012年6月7日星期四

Unpredictable






em.em....speechless~Previously a lot of things happened since June started.
I'm proud and grad that i born in 2nd of June. A big love to the god!
Mainly, i taught to be strong because of the unpredictable issue that happened surrounding me.
Sometimes, the worst feeling is we force to see bad incident happens on your beloved and you are not willing to see it. No-one will understand the feeling until you face it. 


Ya. I knew that my birthday would be my lousy luck day, i learned to be positive, i accepted what had friend advice me. 
I love them and i appreciated what i get from them and what i learned. Besides present, the most warm feeling would be the true heart between us. 

I din not regret that i loved you all and you all would always be the first list that i care. 

Big clap for us that we still have a happy memory. 


I love the ways Mr.Tarn treated me.
I believe that love is like a business. Maybe it's because i'm a business student.
You must manage it if you want survive, the planning should be keep on improve if you want to get profit. Planning is to adapt things that affect you. 
Future is just like volatility, unpredictable! That's why i always mention that settle the problem and communicate before the things getting serious.  

I Love him and the reason i loved him is he understand me. 

If you worry, jealousy,angry, irritable, i think you should change 
because it's too much things that we need to care.
How about just let go and change another way that both can be happy.


Talks all about this, not means that i want to show out how was my attitude.








It's just what i had learned from previous love.
I broken up with my ex on my birthday, it is the baddest year for me.
I would not forget how bad it was as long as i still survive. 
I remember it not i can't get it out, remembered just to remind myself nothings is impossible. 
Protect you love before you regret. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Reminding/warning myself )
People will judge you for a single reason.
What for i need to be sad that you dislike me?
I tried to change. I tried to skip away from person who complicated my life. 
This is my life. This is my choice. 


typed in full English to practice my language.  

2 条评论: